Beautiful and impressive is the Parish of S. Lawrence . It was consecrated in 1510. More over two centuries, was modified by imposing changes, in fact the interior was transformed into a Latin Cross and it was added a central dome.
The space inside of the holy temple was articulated by a row of 36 columns, made of fine marble. At the bottom they are supported by stone pedestals
The main aisle is long 54,45 m and the presbytery is enriched by a majestic altar , composed of by inlaid marble and precious stones and on the top, they are elaborated with a Corinthian capital
Indoor of the church we can admire a famous organ which was constructed by Gian Giacomo Antegnati, in 1608. Two centuries later the organ was damaged by the time and for this reason, it was restored by another craftsman Gaetano Zanfretta.
The parish of S. Lawrence contains many canvas among of them we can point out the “The Redemeer “ painted by Brusasorci . There is Andrea Celesti ‘s picture (Jesus deposed ) in the shrine chapel dedicated to the Madonna del Carmine at the same time there is an altarpiece on the main altar depicted by Gabriele Rottini (1843) among this canvas there is one made by Andrea Pozzo (1642-1707) which represent San Luigi Gonzaga, patron of the youth..
Going out of the church we can notice the façade of the church made in a neoclassic stile. Right in the middle we can see big window. This window was closed by using the bricks after the 1945 and just reopened in 2004. Below the big window there is a bronze portal made by the sculptor Don Luciano Carnessali. The portal weigh is around 800 kg ,high 4,61 m. ,wide 2,33 m.